ELLINGTON HOTEL BERLIN
Casual elegance in the heart of Berlin
With its relaxed and modern style, the ELLINGTON HOTEL BERLIN design nestles in the very heart of Berlin. With its central location between the Ku'damm, Zoo and KaDeWe, to those for whom quality is a priority, it is the perfect address for their visit to Berlin or business trip.
In the listed hotel buildings which date from the golden twenties, guests can expect to find simple elegance and perfect service:
- 285 rooms and suites in different categories
- exclusive tower suites on the 5th floor with views of the Memorial Church
- DUKE restaurant including open show kitchen
- open wine cellar with around 300 varieties of wine
- DUKE Bar & Lounge
- ELLINGTON Summer Garden
- ELLINGTON Smokers' Lounge & Bar
- Conference and events facilities for up to 800 guests
- Fitness area with personal trainer
- 50 own car parking spaces
Tip: if you would like to enjoy a lie in, every Sunday you can make use of our free late check-out option.
VISIT US ON THE ITB
You will find us from 4 to 8 March 2015 at the leading trade fair for the worldwide travel industry in hall 12, booth 101.36.
We look forward to you!
Tickets: Online via www.itb-berlin.de or directly at Messe Berlin