We as employer
We give you the chance to peek behind the scenes with the following placement opportunities:
Depending on your type of education, you will be able to experience 2-3 different departments within a 2-3-week period. In this time period you will gain an insight into the daily life and work of our cooks and kitchen staff, our service staff, our reception staff and our convention & event staff.
Are you not sure whether or not the hotel industry or event management business is right for you? Are you trying to decide between an apprenticeship or a course of studies? Are you in the middle of a re-orientation phase? We offer a variety of paid internships in different departments for time periods of 6 months up to a year. We promise you: after this, you will know whether or not this is the career you wish to pursue.
Apprenticeships are our most valuable investments for your future.
We want to pave your career path and train you in the following fields:
…a job for “all-rounders”
…the right job for social and open personalities
…a job for creative minds!
Our company doctor regularly visits the house to tend to the medical needs of all our staff.
We regularly offer health fairs and seminars about healthy living and nutrition for our employees.
We encourage our employees to join the annual company marathon in Berlin.
We regularly host different fitness activities for our employees (running, bike tours, skating, canoeing, etc.).
We offer an extensive and colorful educational program for our employees. We encourage our employees to take part in our educational offers, for their personal and professional development.
Further benefits for ELLINGTON employees
- 20% discount on all foods and beverages in the hotel
- In-house experience with a hotel chaperone in the first three months
- Regular free entry to the show “Stars in Concert” and 20% to 30% discount on the tickets
- Anniversary and Christmas celebrations
- Contribution to wedding or birth of a child
- Family & Friends special discount on hotel room bookings and special conditions at other hotels throughout Germany
- BVG company tickets
- Discounts at partner organizations such as NIKE Store, alessandro, Stadler and Stage Entertainment
Job descriptions are only available in German.
There is no second chance to make a first impression. This is especially true for your job application. Your job application should give us an idea of your qualifications, interests and personality. This is very simple if you follow a few rules:
1. Make sure that your application is complete. A good application usually includes:
- A cover letter
- A resume
- All relevant professional certificates
2. Give us an idea of who you are and what makes you special. Let us know what is your motivation for this application.
- What operations are you applying for?
- Why are you interested in this specific job?
- What are your expectations for this job?
- Why are you the right person for this job?
3. Add an updated CV
- Build up your CV like a table.
- List your achievements chronologically from latest to oldest.
4. Abide by the standards
- Check all your writing for grammatical and spelling errors.
- Make sure your structure is clear and readable.
- Abide to the standard rules concerning written correspondence (paragraphs, line spacing, font sizes).
- When applying online, make sure to only add files that can be opened on any standard computer. Ideally save all Word documents as a PDF before sending them in, no larger than 4 MB.
5. Make yourself interesting
- Mention relevant hobbies and interests.
- Use your cover letter to awake the readers interest – make him want to find out more about you.
- Let us know why you’re a valuable addition to our institution.
- Offer us a point of contact for an interview.
Did you discover an interesting career offer and want to apply for a job with us? There are a few ways in which you can do so.
Application via email
In this digital day and age, we do accept applications via email. Principally for this, the same rules apply as with applications sent in by standard post. Please do not forget to attach all relevant documents – the easiest way would be to put all documents into one single PDF document (5 MB max.) to ensure that nothing gets lost and everything can be seen at once.
Application via post
The classic postal application still hasn’t lost its charm and is very welcome. Please include a cover letter, an updated CV and all relevant work references. Additionally, you should remember to include indications of your preferred field of work and start date.
Thought of everything? We are looking forward to your application. You will find the contact here.